1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. This policy applies to the Website operating under the url address: https://www.bakor.com.pl
2. The operator of the service and the administrator of personal data is: Bakor Street. Jana III Sobieskiego 16, 96-100 Skierniewice
3. The operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Query handling by the form
6. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
2. SELECTED DATA PROTECTION METHODS USED BY THE OPERATOR
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can be read only on the target server.
2. User passwords are stored in a hash form. The hash function works in one direction - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
3. YOUR RIGHTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE MANNER OF USE OF DATA
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations of the Administrator duty. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a entrusting principle
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator, no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to claim from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of justified legal interests carried by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, especially to determine investigation or defense of claims.
5. The operation of the Administrator shall be entitled to appeal to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website
7. In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data are not transferred to the third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
4. INFORMATION IN FORMS
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
2. The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. The website, in some cases, may save information simplifying the connection of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
5. ADMINISTRATOR LOGS
1. Information about users' behavior on the website may come under to log. These data are used to manage the site.
6. IMPORTANT MARKETING TECHNIQUES
7. INFORMATION ON COOKIES FILES
2. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. Maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
2. The objectives set out above in the section "Significant marketing techniques";
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
8. COOKIES MANAGEMENT - HOW TO EXPRESS AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in, extreme cases, impossible to use the websites
2. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: